Sunday, August 1, 2010

Having Doubts

I started to have doubts this weekend about this journey I've started. Panic set in (not major panic, just a flutter) and I began to question what I was doing and where I was going. Am I doing the right thing? Should I bail now before it's too late? The feelings lingered the weekend (it was a kid weekend so maybe that had something to do with it) but after I dropped the kids off I came home, pulled some weeds, went for a walk and came home to enjoy some grapes, a drink (Sam Adams Witberry Beer, great with fruit), and a book (a trashy Star Trek novel) and when I was done - bubble bath time! Now I'm adjusted to life as Jane (until work tomorrow that is, I need a new job) and enjoying my evening. I definitely have chosen the right path. Sometimes the road less traveled is the most difficult, but it can also be the most rewarding.

It did help that my friend MaryAnn called and said she was clearing through her things and came across a few clip on earings I could have I was thrilled. I sure does help to have friends like her, a friend that is transitioning himself (f2m) and an ex-wife that is going to give me fashion advice. Not to mention all the blogger girls who have been more helpful than they realize.

1 comment: