Friday, January 21, 2011

Update

Wow, I can't believe it's been so long since my last update! Things have been "on hold" and I haven't even dressed en femme for months.

Therapy -- I completed my initial assessment, was giving the green light, and referred for stage II, getting a second opinion and taking a more formal assessment. I haven't gone yet.

Second Thoughts -- I got to thinking about things and wonder if I can even make a full transition with good results? A friend of mine is trying to transition (f2m) and honestly, it's not working out too well. It's costly and just not working the way he wanted. We are about the same age and when I look at the women on these blogs it seems like the younger they are, the better the results. I want to be a woman, not a 'man in a dress.' That's discouraging.

Work -- Work has been a bear and I have taken on additional "side work" to supplement my income. The good news is that the side work has turned into full time work so I am now self-employed. I think that will help me be able to dress en femme more and work on my look.

Ex-Wife -- It hasn't helped that my ex and I have gone back-and-forth about getting together. Part of me wants that relationship with her, but she does not like the idea of me dressing at all.

So where to go from here? I think I am going to explore my options. I might shave my legs again, buy some more clothes, work on my figure and see where that goes.

Since I have more time at home I do plan to update this blog more often.

Tashi Delek!

No comments:

Post a Comment