Sunday, July 17, 2011

Money, Money, Money

I think I may have mentioned in my previous post that I left the full-time work world back in January (six months to this date). It's been an off-and-on again struggle, but I finally got paid for a project I finished for my former employer. It's funny, but I got more money from them working as a consultant than I did as an employee. Go figure. The money funds on Tuesday and I plan to start putting together my "look" and wardrobe, not to mention continuing therapy. Not sure I want to fully transition...I'm going to try simple crossdressing for a while to see how that goes, but that's what I hope to explore in therapy. I may be happy getting out as Jane on occasion, but I have a feeling I won't be happy with it just being part-time. We'll.

In addition, I will have enough money (and time) to attend Southern Comfort this year and plan to attend with a transman friend of mine. We are both really looking forward to it.

With this in mind I need your help! If you could point me in the right direction of books, resources, and a list of what to buy I would greatly appreciate it. Also, if you're going to Southern Comfort let me know and we'll plan to meet.

The main thing I need is something to make my hips look bigger - that and a good diet! I've seen some pads on-line, but they all look like they are built for skinny people. I'm definitely "big boned" but hope to shed some pounds in the next few months.

That's it for now girls, hope to post again real soon!

Lady Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment